Diving in Nosy Be : Discover an unspoiled paradise
Off the North-West coast of Madagascar, Nosy be island remains a jewel forgotten by the modern world. It’s tropical waters boast dozens of pristine coral reefs, and hide an array of underwater life unrivaled in beauty and diversity. Diving in Nosy Be unveils a fantastic biodiversity, preserved from mass tourism. You will do here authentic exploration dives, in small groups, far away from the crowds …
The underwater world of “the perfume island” reveals surprising encounters. Dive in a pristine coral environment, with it’s full range of reef fishes. Follow huge schools of fish (snappers, barracudas, fusiliers, jacks, etc). Approach turtles, wahoos, groupers of all sizes. And also sharks (grey reef sharks, white tips, leopards), manta rays, whale sharks …
Tropical Diving : A professional reference in Madagascar
- Pionneer of diving in Nosy Be, our dive center remains a small dive operation especialized in quality exploration dives.
- Our team has 12 years of experience in Nosy Be, and our instructors/divemasters are working with us for many years. Their expertise of local diving and dive conditions is unique in Nosy Be.
- We take a limited number of divers per boat. We focus on comfort onboard and diving in small groups.
- Our boats are especially designed for diving, and our equipments are in perfect condition.
- Our safety procedures and equipment are optimal.
(see our “Dive Center and Team” page)
We are located at the end of the small village of Ambatoloaka, in a quiet area. Close to most accommodations, restaurants, and other operators of excursions and services of the island, you will have an ideal situation for your stay in Nosy Be, with everything at hand.
Our speed-boats leave from the beach right in front of the dive center. Your dive equipment will be carried on board by our staff (no tanks to carry !)
Departure time 8 AM and return time 12-1 PM, for 2 exploration dives (on 2 different spots) in the morning . We dive all the best spots around the island, and we also offer a special 2 dives/1 day trip to the beautiful Nosy Iranja island. From 10 to 40 minutes boat drive, about 20 different dive sites (Nosy Tanikely Marine Park, drop-offs, shipwrecks, and many other outer reefs) all rich in fishes and live corals, will suit everyone.
We can also pick you up right in front of your hotel with our dive boat if it is situated on the same beach …