1> Safety - Experience - Expertise
- Pioneer of diving in Nosy Be, our dive center has acquired a unique know how and expertise of local diving.
- Our small scale operation is focusing on quality service. We take a limited number of divers per boat.
- Our safety procedures and equipment are optimal. The dive center safety records is remarkable.
- All dives are guided / supervised by our experienced and dedicated instructors (we do not employ trainees or temporary staff)
2> A top location - A trustful organization
The dive center is located by the beach, in the small touristic village of Ambatoloaka.
You will have an ideal situation for your stay in Nosy Be, with everything at hand.
Our speed boats leave from the beach right in front of the dive center (30 meters)
Meeting time at the dive shop is at 7:45 am. Your dive equipment will be carried onboard by our support staff
(no tanks and/or heavy stuff to carry !)
The dive boat can also pick you up close to your hotel, if it is situated on the same beach (Ambatoloaka - Madirokely)
Departure time 8 AM and return time 12-1 PM, for 2 fun dives in the morning.
We dive all the best spots around the island : drop-offs, shipwrecks, Nosy Tanikely Marine Park, Nosy Sakatia reefs. About 20 different dive sites, all rich in marine life, are reached in 10-40 minutes boat drive.
We can also organize a special 1 day - 2 dive trip to the wonderful Nosy Iranja island.
3> A Dedicated and Experienced Team
At Tropical Diving, you will dive with experienced professionals only.
We are diving in Nosy Be for many years.
We know dive sites and local conditions perfectly, and we make sure you get the best possible diving experience.
CMAS** INSTRUCTOR, PADI MASTER INSTRUCTOR, EFR INSTRUCTOR
TROPICAL DIVING'S MANAGER SINCE 2008
PADI INSTRUCTOR, EFR INSTRUCTOR
WITH THOUSANDS OF DIVES LOCALLY, HE IS PROBABLY THE BEST SPOTTER IN NOSY BE
HE JOINED TROPICAL DIVING TEAM IN 2019
4> Quality Equipment and Boats
Our equipment is regularly renewed and maintained in perfect condition
- 20 full Scubapro sets
- 40 aluminium tanks, 12 liters, Din and Int connexions
- 2 new Bauer compressors
- Oxygen kit on each boat and at the dive shop
Our dive boats are especially designed for diving.
MAXIMUM 6-8 DIVERS ON BOARD.
- Back platforms for easy entries and exits
- Sun protection
- New oxygen kit and first aid kit
- GPS, sounder, GSM